I’ve recently thinking about my daily routine. I wake up, collect my digital devices as I get ready for work, which consist of:
- Apple MacBook Pro 13″ (for work)
- Apple MacBook Pro 15″ (personal use)
- Work iPhone
- Personal iPhone
- 8″ Windows 10 Laptop/tablet
- Lenovo Yoga pad 3
- Wireless media drive (128gb)
- Wireless media stick (200gb)
And that’s just what I bring to work. What I operate at the Wagner Ranch is a crazy amount of technology.
That’s a lot of gear indeed! I find myself like a farmer or rancher rustling the technology and ensuring that a) it’s operational and b) all their little batteries are charged up.
So here is my prediction: When the AI reaches the singularity, we will be safe as long as we maintain the technology and the batteries.